2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 20A. Snowmobile Operation
- §32-20A-1 Definition of terms.
- §32-20A-1.1 Exception for raceway facility events--Approval required for certain cross-country races--Rules for safety standards and financial responsibility.
- §32-20A-2 Speeding and reckless driving prohibited--Muffler required--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-20A-3 Age restrictions on drivers--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-20A-4 Restriction of use on state highways--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-20A-5 Restriction of use on interstate highways and railroads--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-20A-6 Operation in ditch permitted--Crossing of roadways restricted--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-20A-7 Conditions permitting operation on roadways--Unauthorized operation as misdemeanor.
- §32-20A-8 Permit to operate on closed or posted roadway.
- §32-20A-9 Restrictions on use within municipality.
- §32-20A-10 Lights required during darkness--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-20A-11 Restrictions on carrying of firearms--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-20A-12 Hunting from snowmobile prohibited--Coyote hunting excepted--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-20A-13 Repealed.
- §32-20A-14 Operating under the influence.
- §32-20A-15 Application of excise tax registration and licensing laws--License required--Registration and titling of snowmobiles--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-20A-15.1 Temporary permits.
- §32-20A-16 Enforcement by law enforcement officers--Prosecution by state's attorneys.
- §32-20A-17 Repealed.
- §32-20A-18 Identification of snowmobile and operator involved in accident--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-20A-19 Notice of certain accidents to department--Investigation--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-20A-20 Incapacitated persons exempted from notice requirements.
- §32-20A-21 Assumption of risk of injury.
- §32-20A-22 Liability of snowmobile equipment renters--Gross negligence.
- §32-20A-23 Safe conditions of rental snowmobiles.
- §32-20A-24 Operation on state snowmobile trail or area--Violation as misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.