2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 14. Traffic Regulation Generally
- §32-14-1 Definitions.
- §32-14-2 Applicability to drivers of publicly owned vehicles--Exceptions.
- §32-14-3 Power of local authorities--Speed limitations--Vehicle traffic and safety provisions--Exceptions.
- §32-14-4 Regulation of speed in public parks.
- §32-14-5 Traffic control devices--One-way traffic--Processions and assemblages.
- §32-14-6 Restrictions respecting weight of vehicle--Duration of period of restriction--Erection of signs designating restricted area.
- §32-14-7 Prohibiting trucks or commercial vehicles from use of designated highways--Erection of signs.
- §32-14-8 Road construction vehicles excepted--Traveling to and from road work.
- §32-14-9 Conditions imposed by owner upon permissive use of private property.
- §32-14-9.1 Operation of vehicles on private land prohibited without consent of owner or lessee--Snowmobile use on public right-of-way excepted--Misdemeanor.
- §32-14-9.2 Superseded.
- §32-14-10 Repealed.
- §32-14-11 Occupation of towed house trailer or recreational vehicle as petty offense--Exception.
- §32-14-12 Certain maintenance vehicles exempt from overwidth restrictions.
- §32-14-13 Golf cart defined.
- §32-14-14 Ordinance permitting golf carts on municipal highway--Requirements--Permit--Fee.
- §32-14-15 Operation of golf cart on state or county highway prohibited--Exception--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-14-16 Golf cart ordinances authorized in municipalities and improvement districts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.