2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 11. Motor Vehicle Funds
- §32-11-1 Repealed.
- §32-11-2 Use of funds by board of county commissioners--Purchase of road-building equipment--Percentage limitation.
- §32-11-3, 32-11-4. Repealed.
- §32-11-4.1 Distribution of county license fund collections.
- §32-11-4.2 County road and bridge fund established--Revenues.
- §32-11-5 Quarterly apportionment of amounts set aside to townships.
- §32-11-6 Apportionment of funds among townships according to number of miles of maintained roads--Distribution and payment.
- §32-11-7 Counties with unorganized territory--Use of funds.
- §32-11-8 Repealed.
- §32-11-9 Construction of new county roads--Use of township funds.
- §32-11-10 Repealed.
- §32-11-11 to 32-11-17. Repealed.
- §32-11-18 County treasurer's procedure for remitting funds.
- §32-11-19 Forwarding to department.
- §32-11-20 to 32-11-24. Repealed.
- §32-11-25 Necessary supplies for compliance.
- §32-11-26 to 32-11-28. Repealed.
- §32-11-29 Amounts credited to state motor vehicle fund--Encumbrance of special revenue fund for motorcycle safety education.
- §32-11-30 Expenses of administration.
- §32-11-31 Repealed.
- §32-11-32 Transfer from motor vehicle fund to local government highway and bridge fund--Balance maintained in motor vehicle fund.
- §32-11-33 Balance maintained in license plate fund--Transfer of excess to local government highway and bridge fund.
- §32-11-34 Local government highway and bridge fund created--Appropriation.
- §32-11-35 Apportionment of local government highway and bridge fund.
- §32-11-36 Local government transportation technology transfer special revenue fund created--Purpose--Disposition of unused funds.
- §32-11-37 Local government transportation technology transfer special revenue fund--Apportionment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.