2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 06E. Regulation Of Snowmobile Franchising Agreements
- §32-6E-1 Definition of terms.
- §32-6E-2 Termination of franchise--Hearing.
- §32-6E-3 Determination of cause for termination of franchise.
- §32-6E-4 Additional franchises of same line/make--Public interest--Hearing.
- §32-6E-5 Determination of cause for additional franchises of same line/make.
- §32-6E-6 Nonconsiderations for termination of franchises or additional same line/make franchises.
- §32-6E-7 Impermissible conditions of franchise.
- §32-6E-8 Franchisor's notice of franchise termination or addition of same line/make franchises.
- §32-6E-9 Notice to franchisee--Interested parties.
- §32-6E-10 Objection to approval of notice.
- §32-6E-11 Hearing on timely objection to approval of notice.
- §32-6E-12 Hearing on objection to notice--Franchisor's burden of proof.
- §32-6E-13 Hearing to determine change in circumstances sufficient to support dealership.
- §32-6E-14 Violation of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.