2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 06D. Manufacturer's Warranty
- §32-6D-1 Definitions.
- §32-6D-2 Notice of nonconforming condition--Timeliness--Obligation to repair.
- §32-6D-3 Replacement of irreparable vehicle--Refund.
- §32-6D-4 Allowance for use of vehicle offset against monetary recovery.
- §32-6D-5 Reasonable attempts to correct nonconforming condition.
- §32-6D-6 Civil action against manufacturer.
- §32-6D-7 Affirmative defenses to claim against manufacturer.
- §32-6D-8 Attorney fees.
- §32-6D-9 Resale of returned vehicle.
- §32-6D-10 Liability of dealer.
- §32-6D-11 Time limit for action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.