2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 06C. Regulation Of Snowmobile Dealers
- §32-6C-1 "Snowmobile dealer" defined.
- §32-6C-2 Sale without license prohibited--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-6C-3 Application required--Contents.
- §32-6C-4 Bond required--Amount--Term--Continuation certificate--Notification of payment or cancellation--Additional bond.
- §32-6C-4.1 Increase in dealer bond amount--Implementation.
- §32-6C-5 Fee for dealer's licenses--Term--Renewal application--Disposition of fees.
- §32-6C-5.1 Sale on consignment--Contract required--Form.
- §32-6C-5.2 Sale on consignment prohibited for snowmobile without statement of origin.
- §32-6C-6 Books, records, and files to be kept--Inspection.
- §32-6C-6.1 Offer to sell, sale, or exchange of snowmobile without certificate of title allowed under specified circumstances.
- §32-6C-6.2 Agreement that dealer will satisfy lien by paying lienholder--Trade of snowmobile or consignment agreement--Theft.
- §32-6C-6.3 Time period to satisfy lien after receipt of funds--Offering snowmobile for sale prior to tender to lienholder.
- §32-6C-7 Issuance of dealer plates--Fees--Disposition of fees--Numbering of plates.
- §32-6C-7.1 Mailing fees.
- §32-6C-8 Use of dealer plates--Display--Transfer of plates--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-6C-9 Use of vehicles bearing dealer's demonstration permits--Time limitation--Issuance of permits for unauthorized purposes prohibited--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-6C-10 Temporary license--Restrictions on use--Renewal or alteration prohibited--Violation as misdemeanor.
- §32-6C-11 Dealer inspectors.
- §32-6C-12 Investigation of dealers.
- §32-6C-13 Repealed.
- §32-6C-14 Grounds for denial of license or application of provisions of §§ 32-6C-14.1 to 32-6C-41.6, inclusive.
- §32-6C-14.1 Cease and desist order for specified violations--Period of effectiveness.
- §32-6C-14.2 Hearing on question of whether violations occurred--Procedures.
- §32-6C-14.3 Finality of cease and desist order.
- §32-6C-14.4 Order to pay fine or suspend or revoke license upon failure to comply with cease and desist order--Deposit of monetary penalties.
- §32-6C-14.5 Hearing to contest order to pay fine or suspend or revoke license--Procedures.
- §32-6C-14.6 Finality of order to pay fine or suspend or revoke license.
- §32-6C-15, 32-6C-16. Repealed.
- §32-6C-17 Adoption of rules--Administration by local officials.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.