2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 05A. County Wheel Tax
- §32-5A-1 Imposition of tax authorized--Administration--Collection--Rate.
- §32-5A-1.1 Publication of ordinance on imposition of tax--Content of announcement.
- §32-5A-2 Deposit, use, and distribution of proceeds.
- §32-5A-3 Payment by purchaser of vehicle--Dealers exempt.
- §32-5A-4 Notice of tax sent to owners--Cost reimbursement.
- §32-5A-5 Schedule of rates.
- §32-5A-6 Repealed.
- §32-5A-7 Prorated tax if licensed for less than twelve months.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.