2011 South Dakota Code
Title 32 MOTOR VEHICLES
Chapter 02. Division Of Highway Patrol
- §32-2-1 Superintendent--Appointment--Supervision--Custody of records and property.
- §32-2-1.1 Division continued within Department of Public Safety--Functions performed by department--Head of division.
- §32-2-2 Bond of superintendent--Payment of premium.
- §32-2-3 Establishment of highway patrol--Employees and agents--Examinations and qualifications of employees.
- §32-2-4 Purchase of equipment for highway patrol.
- §32-2-5, 32-2-6. Repealed.
- §32-2-7 Enforcement of laws governing motor carriers.
- §32-2-8 Duties of agents--Arrest of violators.
- §32-2-8.1 Arrest powers of motor carrier inspectors--Law enforcement officer status.
- §32-2-9 Duties of agents--Law enforcement--Execution of warrants.
- §32-2-10 Compensation of agents--Longevity pay.
- §32-2-11 Fund from which compensation is paid--Vouchers.
- §32-2-11.1 Repealed.
- §32-2-12 General duties of division.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.