2011 South Dakota Code
Title 21 JUDICIAL REMEDIES
Chapter 63. Aviation Product Liability
- §21-63-1 Definition of terms.
- §21-63-2 No product liability beyond useful safe life.
- §21-63-3 Factors in determining useful safe life.
- §21-63-4 Express warranty beyond useful safe life.
- §21-63-5 Time for bringing aviation product liability claim--Indemnity.
- §21-63-6 Product in compliance with legislative or administrative regulatory safety standards.
- §21-63-7 Product not in compliance with legislative or administrative regulatory safety standards.
- §21-63-8 Product in compliance with mandatory government contract specification.
- §21-63-9 Product not in compliance with mandatory government contract specification.
- §21-63-10 Duty to warn or instruct.
- §21-63-11 Sections 20-9-10 and 20-9-10.1 unaffected.
- §21-63-12 Evidence of advancements, changes, or subsequent measures.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.