2011 South Dakota Code
Title 21 JUDICIAL REMEDIES
Chapter 54. Foreclosure Of Personal Property Liens And Pledges By Advertisement
- §21-54-1 Remedy available where no other summary procedure provided.
- §21-54-2 Pledges foreclosed in manner prescribed by contract--Chapter applicable if procedure not prescribed.
- §21-54-3 Owner's affidavit of defense to summary foreclosure--Injunction requiring foreclosure by action--Costs taxed if defense not established.
- §21-54-4 Affidavit of lien recorded if lien not previously recorded.
- §21-54-5 Notice of sale issued--Contents.
- §21-54-6 Service of notice of sale--Mailing, publication and posting.
- §21-54-7 Place of sale--Notice of public access.
- §21-54-8 Time of sale--Adjournment to following day.
- §21-54-9 Sale of property in parts--Order of sale--Termination when sufficient amount raised.
- §21-54-10 Sale at auction to highest bidder--Purchase by lien holder.
- §21-54-11 Purchaser's title absolute and beyond redemption--Certificate or bill of sale--Evidence sufficient for registration of title.
- §21-54-12 Surplus paid to owner or clerk of courts.
- §21-54-13 Civil action for deficiency.
- §21-54-14 Report of proceedings--Contents and time of filing.
- §21-54-15 Sale of abandoned mobile or manufactured home by real property owner--Notice to mobile or manufactured home owner of intent to sell.
- §21-54-16 Notice to county treasurer of intent to sell.
- §21-54-17 Disposition of abandoned mobile home or manufactured home that fails to sell--Abandoned title.
- §21-54-18 Permit to move abandoned mobile home or manufactured home.
- §21-54-19 Abatement of taxes owed on abandoned mobile home or manufactured home.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.