2011 South Dakota Code
Title 21 JUDICIAL REMEDIES
Chapter 52. Redemption From Sale On Execution Or Foreclosure
- §21-52-1 Redemption defined--Sales subject to redemption.
- §21-52-2 Waste restrained during period of redemption--Uses of property not considered waste.
- §21-52-3 Estates subject to redemption.
- §21-52-4 Foreclosure and execution sales subject to redemption.
- §21-52-5 Persons entitled to redeem.
- §21-52-6 Distinction between redemptioners abolished.
- §21-52-7 Owner's final right of redemption--Time allowed after expiration of other redemption periods.
- §21-52-8 Action to redeem separate tract sold in combined sale--Determination of amount required for redemption.
- §21-52-9 Redemptioner to redeem entire property.
- §21-52-10 Hearing and determination of amount required to redeem separate tract--Certificate of redemption--Credit on price paid at sale.
- §21-52-11 Minimum time allowed for redemption--Exception for short-term redemption mortgage.
- §21-52-12 Methods of extending time for redemption--Execution and recording of agreement for extension--Redemptioners affected by agreement.
- §21-52-13 Extension of redemption period by payment of amounts then due--Certificate of payment--Recording.
- §21-52-14 Amounts required for redemption from sale--Superior lien of purchaser included.
- §21-52-15 Expenses of annual assessment work on mining claims included in redemption price--Time of performing annual labor.
- §21-52-16 Notice of redemption served on purchaser or sheriff--Contents--Payment--Recording of notice.
- §21-52-17 Proof of interest not required of party of record.
- §21-52-18 Proof of interest required of successor in interest.
- §21-52-19 Successive redemptions by junior lien holders.
- §21-52-20 Amounts payable to junior lien holders.
- §21-52-21 Amounts payable on partial redemptions.
- §21-52-22 Successive extensions of time on successive redemptions.
- §21-52-23 Time allowed for exercise of owner's final right of redemption.
- §21-52-24 Effect of sale terminated on final redemption by owner.
- §21-52-25 Certificate of redemption issued by sheriff--Contents of certificate--Statement of amount required for further redemption.
- §21-52-26 Certificate of final redemption.
- §21-52-27 Recording of certificates of redemption.
- §21-52-28 Redemption by cotenant--Other cotenants obligated to contribute.
- §21-52-29 Service of notice and demand by cotenant making redemption--Notice of foreclosure by failure to contribute.
- §21-52-30 Recording and service of notice by cotenant making redemption--Constructive notice.
- §21-52-31 Delivery and recording of certificate to cotenant making contribution.
- §21-52-32 Restoration of estate to cotenant making contribution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.