2011 South Dakota Code
Title 21 JUDICIAL REMEDIES
Chapter 51. Discharge Of Recorded Liens And Real Estate Contracts
- §21-51-1 Limitation of actions on real property contract--Contract void after fifteen years.
- §21-51-2 Judicial discharge of lien or contract permitted if holder cannot be served in state--Proof required for discharge of contract.
- §21-51-3 Petition or complaint for discharge of record--Contents and allegations required.
- §21-51-4 Joinder of two or more applications for discharge.
- §21-51-5 Signature and verification of petition or complaint.
- §21-51-6 Order fixing time for hearing on petition or complaint--Notice.
- §21-51-7 Publication and posting of notice of hearing.
- §21-51-8 Proof required on hearing--Objections to relief requested.
- §21-51-9 Judgment discharging instrument and record--Contents and effect of judgment.
- §21-51-10 Recording of judgment--Effect as discharge.
- §21-51-11 Remedy not exclusive.
- §21-51-12 Removal of counterfeit lien--Filing of action.
- §21-51-13 Counterfeit document--Vacation of judgment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.