2011 South Dakota Code
Title 21 JUDICIAL REMEDIES
Chapter 50. Foreclosure Of Real Estate Contracts
- §21-50-1 Foreclosure action brought on default in executory contract.
- §21-50-2 Repealed.
- §21-50-3 Time allowed by judgment for compliance with terms of contract--Final judgment barring rights on failure to comply.
- §21-50-4 Costs and attorney fee awarded in judgment.
- §21-50-5 Receipt or affidavit establishing record of compliance with judgment.
- §21-50-6 Clerk's certificate as to noncompliance with judgment--Conclusive evidence of facts.
- §21-50-7 Remedy not exclusive.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.