2011 South Dakota Code
Title 21 JUDICIAL REMEDIES
Chapter 48A. Nonjudicial Voluntary Foreclosure
- §21-48A-1 Voluntary foreclosure procedure--Notice.
- §21-48A-2 Lien released upon failure of junior lienholder to redeem.
- §21-48A-3 Possession of property by mortgagee.
- §21-48A-4 Judicial foreclosure action by junior lienholder before redemption period.
- §21-48A-5 Redemption of real property by junior lienholder--Quit claim deed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.