2011 South Dakota Code
Title 21 JUDICIAL REMEDIES
Chapter 40. Boundary Determinations
- §21-40-1 Action against adjoining landowner to determine boundary.
- §21-40-2 Action to determine boundaries of tracts dependent on common landmark.
- §21-40-3 Addition of parties defendant for more complete settlement.
- §21-40-4 Practice and procedural rules.
- §21-40-5 Determination of adverse claims--Survey ordered.
- §21-40-6 Judgment to refer to permanent landmarks--Survey--Specifications for judicial landmark.
- §21-40-7 Filing and recording of report on survey and landmarks--Incorporation of report in judgment.
- §21-40-8 Costs and expenses of survey.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.