2011 South Dakota Code
Title 21 JUDICIAL REMEDIES
Chapter 38. Restoration Of Public Records
- §21-38-1 Court records and register of deeds records subject to restoration procedure.
- §21-38-2 Venue of restoration proceedings.
- §21-38-3 Title of application for restoration.
- §21-38-4 Substance and proposed copy of record shown in application for restoration.
- §21-38-5 Interest of applicant shown in application for restoration.
- §21-38-6 Circumstances of loss or destruction shown in application for restoration.
- §21-38-7 Loss or destruction without fault of applicant shown in application for restoration.
- §21-38-8 Signing and verification of application for restoration.
- §21-38-9 Time and place of hearing on restoration of record--Notice.
- §21-38-10 Hearing on restoration of record--Proof required.
- §21-38-11 Findings and judgment on restoration of record.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.