2011 South Dakota Code
Title 21 JUDICIAL REMEDIES
Chapter 31. Certiorari
- §21-31-1 Power to grant writ--Purposes for which used.
- §21-31-2 Application for writ on affidavit--Notice to adverse party--Order to show cause.
- §21-31-3 Agency or person to whom writ directed.
- §21-31-4 Direction to certify record--Stay of proceedings.
- §21-31-5 Omission of stay of proceedings discretionary with court.
- §21-31-6 Service of writ.
- §21-31-7 Further return if return of writ defective--Hearing and judgment by court.
- §21-31-8 Scope of review on writ.
- §21-31-9 Judgment roll.
- §21-31-10 Transmittal of judgment to inferior court or agency.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.