2011 South Dakota Code
Title 21 JUDICIAL REMEDIES
Chapter 23. Judicial Sales
- §21-23-1 Scope of chapter.
- §21-23-2 Application by court officer or trustee for sale of property.
- §21-23-3 Application for sale verified--Contents.
- §21-23-4 Perishable property ordered sold without hearing--Report of sale.
- §21-23-5 Time and place of hearing on application to sell property.
- §21-23-6 Notice to parties of hearing on application--Manner of service prescribed by court.
- §21-23-7 Order for appraisal of property.
- §21-23-8 Court order after hearing on application to sell.
- §21-23-9 Time and notice of sale--Order in which items offered--Upset price.
- §21-23-10 Bond required of applicant to sell property.
- §21-23-11 Cash sale at public auction--Terms and security when deferred payments permitted.
- §21-23-12 Report of sale to court for confirmation--Contents of report.
- §21-23-13 Report for confirmation of sale authorized by trust instrument.
- §21-23-14 Examination of report of sale--Order and notice for formal hearing.
- §21-23-15 Consideration of new offers on hearing to confirm sale--Confirmation and conveyance of property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.