2011 South Dakota Code
Title 21 JUDICIAL REMEDIES
Chapter 22. Administration Of Trust Estates
- §21-22-1 Definition of terms.
- §21-22-2 Scope of application of chapter--Statutory proceedings excluded.
- §21-22-3 Inventory and documents filed by court trustee--Contents.
- §21-22-4 Appointment by nonresident trustee of agent to receive process.
- §21-22-5 County in which trustee's inventory and attached papers filed.
- §21-22-6 Commencement of supervision by court.
- §21-22-7 Petition, hearing and order dispensing with court supervision.
- §21-22-7.1 Notice of entry of order--Requirements.
- §21-22-8 Petition, hearing, and order resuming court supervision.
- §21-22-9 Petition, hearing and order for court supervision of nonjudicial trust--Information filed by trustee.
- §21-22-10 Fixing terms of trustee's bond--Amount and conditions--Sureties--Time of filing--New bond.
- §21-22-11 Bond required despite terms of trust instrument.
- §21-22-12 Appointment of successor on death, resignation, or removal of trustee--Temporary trustee.
- §21-22-13 Petitions relevant to trust administration--Hearing and court directions to trustee.
- §21-22-14 Annual verified report of trustee--Optional calendar year basis.
- §21-22-15 Final report of trustee--Contents.
- §21-22-16 Objections to trustee's report--Adjournment of hearing.
- §21-22-17 Contents of notice of hearings--Trustee's account attached.
- §21-22-18 Parties served with notice--Personal or mail service.
- §21-22-19 Publication of notice in lieu of personal service.
- §21-22-20 Proof of service by affidavit.
- §21-22-21 Notice dispensed with by consent of parties.
- §21-22-22 Testimony and examination of reports by court--Questions considered by court.
- §21-22-23 Examination of trustee's reports by court.
- §21-22-24 Referee or accountant appointed to assist in examination of reports--Report confidential.
- §21-22-25 Attendance of witnesses and production of evidence at investigations and hearings.
- §21-22-26 Trustee's liability for failure to comply--Forfeiture of compensation--Trustee's acts not invalidated.
- §21-22-27 Prior settlement and distribution decrees validated--Assertion of vested rights.
- §21-22-28 Petition to protect privacy--Sealing of instruments, inventories, etc.--Availability of sealed documents.
- §21-22-29 Repealed.
- §21-22-30 Court approval of trustee's accounting is conclusive--"Accounting" defined.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.