2011 South Dakota Code
Title 21 JUDICIAL REMEDIES
Chapter 21. Receivership
- §21-21-1 Pending actions in which receivership authorized to prevent loss of property.
- §21-21-2 Receivership in foreclosure actions to prevent loss to mortgaged property.
- §21-21-3 Receivership where corporation dissolved, insolvent or unable to function.
- §21-21-4 Grounds for receivership after judgment.
- §21-21-5 Receivership under usages of equity.
- §21-21-6 Undertaking required of applicant on ex parte appointment of receiver--Amount and terms--Additional undertaking.
- §21-21-7 Party not to be receiver except by consent.
- §21-21-8 Oath and undertaking of receiver.
- §21-21-9 Powers of receiver in collection and management of property.
- §21-21-10 Investment of receivership funds--Consent of parties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.