2011 South Dakota Code
Title 21 JUDICIAL REMEDIES
Chapter 09. Actions For Specific Performance
- §21-9-1 Performance may be compelled except as provided.
- §21-9-2 Obligations and agreements not specifically enforceable.
- §21-9-3 Unfair and unreasonable contracts not specifically enforceable.
- §21-9-4 Mutuality of remedy or full performance by plaintiff required for specific performance.
- §21-9-5 Performance of conditions precedent required for specific performance--Compensation for plaintiff's defaults.
- §21-9-6 Clear title required for specific performance of agreement to purchase property.
- §21-9-7 Real property obligation enforceable against successor in interest--Good faith purchaser--Exoneration by conveyance.
- §21-9-8 Performance or offer to perform in lieu of signature of written contract.
- §21-9-9 Adequacy of compensation for failure to transfer property.
- §21-9-10 Compelling delivery of personal property to person entitled to possession.
- §21-9-11 Specific enforcement of penalty not permitted--Contract enforceable despite penalty or liquidated damages clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.