2011 South Dakota Code
Title 21 JUDICIAL REMEDIES
Chapter 08. Injunction
- §21-8-1 Kinds of injunctive relief.
- §21-8-2 Purposes for which injunction prohibited.
- §21-8-3 Provisional writ abolished--Temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction substituted.
- §21-8-4, 21-8-5. Repealed.
- §21-8-6 Restraining order or preliminary injunction to prevent disposal of property during pendency of action.
- §21-8-7 Notice required before restraining order or preliminary injunction to suspend corporate business.
- §21-8-8 Repealed.
- §21-8-9 Pleading in lieu of affidavit for restraining order or preliminary injunction--Service of pleading and affidavit.
- §21-8-10, 21-8-11. Repealed.
- §21-8-12 Order granting restraining order or preliminary injunction.
- §21-8-13 Repealed.
- §21-8-14 Circumstances permitting grant of permanent injunction.
- §21-8-15 Permanent injunction by judgment or decree in civil action--Procedure.
- §21-8-16 Judicial power to restrain or enjoin violations of obscenity laws.
- §21-8-17 Notice and trial before injunction to enforce obscenity laws--Orders to deliver and destroy obscene matter.
- §21-8-18 Sale of obscene matter to adults not to be enjoined--Destruction not ordered unless matter disseminated to minors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.