2011 South Dakota Code
Title 21 JUDICIAL REMEDIES
Chapter 03. Damages For Torts
- §21-3-1 General measure of damages for breach of noncontractual obligation--Foreseeability not required.
- §21-3-2 Punitive damages in discretion of jury.
- §21-3-3 Presumed damages for wrongful conversion of personal property--Presumptions conclusive when possession wrongful from beginning.
- §21-3-4 Lien holder's damages for conversion of personal property.
- §21-3-5 General measure of damages for wrongful occupation of real property.
- §21-3-6 Treble damages for forcible exclusion from real property.
- §21-3-7 Double damages for failure of tenant to give up premises after notice of intention.
- §21-3-8 Double damages for holding over by tenant after expiration of term and notice to quit.
- §21-3-9 Measure of damages for holding over real property by conservator, trustee, or life tenant.
- §21-3-10 Damages for wrongful injury to trees and plants.
- §21-3-11 Limitation on damages for medical malpractice.
- §21-3-11.1 Legislative findings--Revival of § 21-3-11.
- §21-3-12 Evidence of special damages insurance from certain collateral sources admissible in personal injury actions for health care malpractice.
- §21-3-13 Limitation of damages recoverable for injury or death of rodeo contestant.
- §21-3-14 Local law where personal injury occurs determines survival of claim.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.