2011 South Dakota Code
Title 17 NOTICE AND PUBLICATION
Chapter 02. Legal Newspapers and Publication of Notice
- §17-2-1 Notices to be published in legal newspaper--Affidavit of publication.
- §17-2-2 Repealed.
- §17-2-2.1 Requirements for legal newspaper--Language--Size--Duration and frequency of publication.
- §17-2-2.2 Price and circulation requirements.
- §17-2-2.3 Content requirements.
- §17-2-2.4 Office and mailing permit requirements.
- §17-2-2.5 Ownership and circulation statements--Involuntary suspension of publication--Existing legal newspapers.
- §17-2-3 Status as legal newspaper unaffected by consolidation.
- §17-2-4 Repealed.
- §17-2-5 to 17-2-9. Repealed.
- §17-2-10 Publication in adjoining county if no legal newspaper published in county.
- §17-2-11 Publication in county or nearest adjoining county if no legal newspaper published in municipality or district.
- §17-2-12 Publication in existing legal newspapers if not enough legal newspapers published in county.
- §17-2-13 Substitute publication where legal newspaper refuses publication--Affidavit of refusal.
- §17-2-14 Repealed.
- §17-2-15 Repealed.
- §17-2-16 Designation of newspaper in which execution notice published.
- §17-2-17 Day on which weekly publication made--Interval between publications.
- §17-2-18 Weekly publication constituting publication for stated number of days.
- §17-2-18.1 Time allowed for publication of proceedings and reports of political subdivisions.
- §17-2-18.2 Type size required for legal publication.
- §17-2-19 Legal publication fees not otherwise prescribed--Review and adjustment.
- §17-2-20 Fees chargeable for second and subsequent publications.
- §17-2-21 Repealed.
- §17-2-22 Notices validated despite hearing or action in same week as final publication--Rights barred by no action.
- §17-2-22.1 Affidavit of printer or publisher admissible in evidence--Prima facie evidence.
- §17-2-23 Publication affidavits validated despite discrepancy in name of newspaper.
- §17-2-24 Publication affidavits validated despite failure to describe status as legal newspaper.
- §17-2-25 Publication affidavits validated despite failure to recite statutory authority for execution.
- §17-2-26 Vested rights protected against validating provisions.
- §17-2-27 Publication affidavits validated without additional affidavit as to fees.
- §17-2-28 Notice, minutes, bids, and other published information to list cost of publication.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.