2011 South Dakota Code
Title 16 COURTS AND JUDICIARY
Chapter 17. The State Bar
- §16-17-1 Bar continued as public association.
- §16-17-2 Purposes of State Bar.
- §16-17-3 Membership of State Bar.
- §16-17-4 Annual membership fee--Bylaws and rules governing fee and use of fund.
- §16-17-4.1 Senior emeritus status.
- §16-17-5 Board of commissioners.
- §16-17-6 Meetings of State Bar.
- §16-17-7 Bylaws and rules adopted by bar--Approval by Supreme Court.
- §16-17-8 Amendment of bylaws and rules--Approval by Supreme Court.
- §16-17-9 Rules of professional conduct formulated by bar--Professional fees not regulated.
- §16-17-10 Bylaws, rules, and regulations binding on members of bar--Violation as ground for discipline.
- §16-17-11 Membership lists furnished to clerks of court by State Bar.
- §16-17-12, 16-17-13. Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.