2011 South Dakota Code
Title 16 COURTS AND JUDICIARY
Chapter 15. Contempt And Offenses Against The Judiciary
- §16-15-1 Action or arrest in improper name as misdemeanor.
- §16-15-2 Disorderly behavior in presence of court as misdemeanor.
- §16-15-3 Disorderly behavior in presence of referee as misdemeanor.
- §16-15-4 Disturbance of court proceedings as misdemeanor.
- §16-15-5 Refusal to testify as misdemeanor.
- §16-15-6 Disobedience of judicial process as misdemeanor.
- §16-15-7 Resistance to judicial process as misdemeanor.
- §16-15-8 False report of judicial proceedings as misdemeanor--Fair report not punishable.
- §16-15-9 to 16-15-14. Repealed.
- §16-15-15 Acceptance of gift from party to action as misdemeanor--Inheritance excepted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.