2011 South Dakota Code
Title 16 COURTS AND JUDICIARY
Chapter 05. Judicial Circuits And Terms Of Court
- §16-5-1 Repealed.
- §16-5-1.1 Repealed.
- §16-5-1.2 Number of judicial circuits--Counties included.
- §16-5-2 to 16-5-9. Repealed.
- §16-5-10 Repealed.
- §16-5-11 Superseded.
- §16-5-12 First day of term falling on holiday.
- §16-5-13 Simultaneous terms of circuit court in different counties.
- §16-5-14 Simultaneous sessions of circuit court in same or different counties.
- §16-5-15 Special terms of courts of record--Order filed with clerk--Powers at special term.
- §16-5-16 Special emergency term of court when immediate trial demanded by extraordinary circumstances--Summons of jury.
- §16-5-17 Special and adjourned terms of circuit court.
- §16-5-18 Special term of circuit court on request of county commissioners--Order filed with clerk.
- §16-5-19 Repealed.
- §16-5-20 Repealed.
- §16-5-21 Repealed.
- §16-5-22 Place of holding terms of circuit court.
- §16-5-23 Regular terms of circuit court held if cases ready for trial--Juries called.
- §16-5-24 Postponement of opening of term of circuit court--Adjournment by clerk in absence of judge.
- §16-5-25 Adjournment of circuit court term--Resumption of business on day fixed.
- §16-5-26 Adjournment of circuit court to day certain or until notice--Jury panel retained.
- §16-5-27 Regular term in session until terminated or next term.
- §16-5-28 Termination of circuit court term--Dismissal of jury--Special term and new jury.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.