2011 South Dakota Code
Title 16 COURTS AND JUDICIARY
Chapter 03. Supreme Court Rules
- §16-3-1 Law governing making of rules.
- §16-3-2 Power of Supreme Court to make rules of practice and procedure--Actions, proceedings, and appeals to which applicable.
- §16-3-3 Substantive rights not to be affected by rules.
- §16-3-4 Repealed.
- §16-3-5 Rules governing petitions for and notice of court rules.
- §16-3-5.1 Court rules--Filing of notice of rule changes proposed by Supreme Court--Publication Hearing--Combined notices--Rules governing internal operation effective on filing.
- §16-3-6 Repealed.
- §16-3-7 Filing of rules with secretary of state--Distribution and publication.
- §16-3-8 Repealed.
- §16-3-9 Supreme Court rules governing attorneys.
- §16-3-10 Facsimile transmissions to Supreme Court justices.
- §16-3-11 Grounds for declaration of judicial emergency.
- §16-3-12 Supreme Court declaration of judicial emergency by order--Contents.
- §16-3-13 Designation of another facility for court business.
- §16-3-14 Suspension, extension, or other relief from deadlines, time schedules, or filing requirements.
- §16-3-15 Notice of order declaring judicial emergency.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.