2011 South Dakota Code
Title 16 COURTS AND JUDICIARY
Chapter 01A. Commission On Judicial Qualifications
- §16-1A-1 Definition of terms.
- §16-1A-2 Commission created--Composition--Appointment of members--Terms of office.
- §16-1A-3 Termination of commission membership on departure from qualifying position--Removal of members--Vacancies.
- §16-1A-4 Budget for commission--Rules--Confidentiality of proceedings--Administrative support.
- §16-1A-5 Chairman of commission--Majority required for action.
- §16-1A-6 Travel expenses and per diem of commission members.
- §16-1A-7 Employment of personnel by commission--Powers in investigation.
- §16-1A-8 Employment of personnel by commission--Compensation of witnesses--Counsel.
- §16-1A-9 Recommendations by commission.
- §16-1A-10 Status of judge pending criminal, removal or retirement proceedings.
- §16-1A-11 Participating judge disqualified from sitting in appeal.
- §16-1A-12 Suspension of judge on conviction of crime--Reversal of conviction--Removal when conviction final.
- §16-1A-13 Benefits retained by retired judge--Loss of benefits by removed judge.
- §16-1A-14 Obsolete.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.