2011 South Dakota Code
Title 16 COURTS AND JUDICIARY
Chapter 01. The Supreme Court
- §16-1-1 Supreme Court districts.
- §16-1-2 Number of justices--Term of office--Retention elections.
- §16-1-2.1 Election of Chief Justice--Term of office--Removal.
- §16-1-2.2 Form of retention ballot.
- §16-1-3 Superseded.
- §16-1-3.1 Additional compensation of Chief Justice--Exclusion from retirement provisions.
- §16-1-4 Repealed.
- §16-1-4.1 Mandatory retirement of justices at age seventy--Conclusion of pending matters.
- §16-1-5 Retired justices and retired or active judges acting in place of disqualified justices.
- §16-1-6 to 16-1-8. Repealed.
- §16-1-9 Term of Supreme Court--Places.
- §16-1-10 to 16-1-13. Repealed.
- §16-1-14 Supreme Court library--Publications included--Control by justices.
- §16-1-15 to 16-1-17. Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.