2011 South Dakota Code
Title 13 EDUCATION
Chapter 61. School For The Blind and Visually Impaired
- §13-61-1 Name and location of school--Control by Board of Regents.
- §13-61-2 Construction and furnishing of buildings.
- §13-61-2.1 Expenditure of gifts for campus expansion.
- §13-61-3 Rules for government of school--Employment of superintendent and personnel.
- §13-61-4 Name and location of school--Control by Board of Regents--Nonresidents.
- §13-61-5 Admission of older pupils to school--Nonresident pupils--Charges to nonresidents.
- §13-61-6 Repealed.
- §13-61-7 Transportation allowance.
- §13-61-8 Repealed.
- §13-61-9 Provision for care of blind or indigent children in other institutions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.