2011 South Dakota Code
Title 13 EDUCATION
Chapter 60. South Dakota School Of Mines And Technology
- §13-60-1 Name and location of school--Control by Board of Regents--Programs of instruction.
- §13-60-2, 13-60-3. Repealed.
- §13-60-4 Mining experiment station continued--Control by Board of Regents.
- §13-60-5 Purpose of mining experiment station.
- §13-60-6 Assays and tests made at mining experiment station--Charges.
- §13-60-7 Collection and accounting for fees for assays and tests made at school--Deposit.
- §13-60-8 Museum of geology and paleontology administered by school--Purpose.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.