2011 South Dakota Code
Title 13 EDUCATION
Chapter 59. State Colleges
- §13-59-1 Names, locations, and purposes of schools--Degrees authorized by Board of Regents.
- §13-59-2 Repealed.
- §13-59-2.1 Black Hills Indian studies center recognized--Purposes.
- §13-59-2.2 Dakota State University at Madison--Purposes--Degree programs.
- §13-59-2.3 Repealed.
- §13-59-2.4 Dakota State University--Medical records and respiratory therapy programs.
- §13-59-3 to 13-59-5. Repealed.
- §13-59-6 to 13-59-10. Obsolete.
- §13-59-11 Repealed.
- §13-59-12 Lake County museum building as state property.
- §13-59-13 to 13-59-16. Repealed.
- §13-59-17 Control of historical society building by Board of Regents--Maintenance and operational costs.
- §13-59-18 Museum at Dakota State University continued within cultural preservation office--Functions performed by office.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.