2011 South Dakota Code
Title 13 EDUCATION
Chapter 56. Higher Education Loan Guaranty Program
- §13-56-1 Agreements for implementation of federally insured student loan program authorized.
- §13-56-2 Administration of past agreements of Board of Regents.
- §13-56-3 Acceptance of federal and other funds--Administration of federal program.
- §13-56-4 Power of minor to contract for student loan.
- §13-56-5 Public credit not pledged for student loan program.
- §13-56-6 Records, accounting, and reports--Rules and regulations.
- §13-56-7 Citation of chapter.
- §13-56-8 Labor and social services departments to supply address and employer of defaulting debtor.
- §13-56-9 Recipients ineligible for physician tuition reimbursement program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.