2011 South Dakota Code
Title 13 EDUCATION
Chapter 54. Extension Work Of State Institutions
- §13-54-1 Agriculture and home economics extension department maintained at state university.
- §13-54-2 Receipt and disbursement of federal funds for agricultural extension work.
- §13-54-3 Repealed.
- §13-54-4 County appropriations for agricultural improvement in cooperation with extension department.
- §13-54-5 Reports of state university on agricultural extension work.
- §13-54-6 Farmers' institutes provided by Board of Regents.
- §13-54-7 Other forms of extension work provided by board.
- §13-54-8 Agricultural extension work--Assent to federal act--Acceptance of grants.
- §13-54-9 Board of Regents to conduct extension work.
- §13-54-10 Cooperative work conducted by county commissioners--Agreement with state and federal government.
- §13-54-11 Establishment and composition of county extension board--Appointment and terms of office--Officers of board.
- §13-54-12 Per diem and expenses of county extension board.
- §13-54-13 Expenditures by county extension board--Warrants.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.