2011 South Dakota Code
Title 13 EDUCATION
Chapter 51. Facilities At State Institutions
- §13-51-1 Legislative approval required for erecting, maintaining buildings or leasing facilities.
- §13-51-1.1 Authority of board to lease sites for public higher education programs--Funding.
- §13-51-1.2 Tuition rates at off-campus locations.
- §13-51-1.3 Sioux Falls site for instructional, research, and service programs--Limitations on use.
- §13-51-1.4 Special legislative task force review.
- §13-51-1.5 Sioux Falls research park.
- §13-51-2 Educational facilities fund continued--Purposes--Appropriation requirements and restrictions.
- §13-51-3 Repealed.
- §13-51-4 Recommendations by regents for legislative appropriation or authorization of expenditures.
- §13-51-5 Separate institutional funds in treasury for self-liquidating projects.
- §13-51-6 Identification of funds for self-liquidating projects--Consolidation of funds for institution.
- §13-51-7 Institutional accounting for individual project funds--Reconciliation with consolidated funds in treasury.
- §13-51-8 Federal concurrence in accounting procedures required.
- §13-51-8.1 Power to combine self-liquidating projects or facilities on institutional basis.
- §13-51-8.2 Power to issue refunding bonds for revenue bonds issued on self-liquidating projects or facilities.
- §13-51-8.3 Repealed.
- §13-51-9 Eminent domain power for institutional purposes.
- §13-51-10 Resolution for condemnation of private property--Proceedings.
- §13-51-11 Protection from fire loss of buildings in construction.
- §13-51-12 Moving or disposal of certain structures authorized by regents.
- §13-51-13 Repealed.
- §13-51-14 Receipts from sale of temporary structures.
- §13-51-15 Long range financing plan required for improvements financed by private donations--Establishing endowments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.