2011 South Dakota Code
Title 13 EDUCATION
Chapter 36. High School Activities Association
- §13-36-1 to 13-36-3. Repealed.
- §13-36-4 Delegation of control, supervision, and regulation of high school interscholastic activities to association.
- §13-36-5 Annual audit of high school activities association--Payment--Report.
- §13-36-7 Participation in interscholastic activities--Accreditation--Eligibility.
- §13-36-8 Participation of certain nonpublic school students in interscholastic activities at other nonpublic schools.
- §13-36-9 Concussion guidelines and information sheet.
- §13-36-10 Coaches to complete training program.
- §13-36-11 Removal of athlete exhibiting symptoms of concussion.
- §13-36-12 Return of athlete to activity.
- §13-36-13 Licensed health care provider defined.
- §13-36-14 Cause of action not created.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.