2011 South Dakota Code
Title 13 EDUCATION
Chapter 34. Textbooks
- §13-34-1 to 13-34-10. Repealed.
- §13-34-11 Repealed.
- §13-34-12 to 13-34-15. Repealed.
- §13-34-16, 13-34-16.1. Repealed.
- §13-34-16.2 State policy on education--Free book loans to all persons aged five through nineteen--Neutrality.
- §13-34-16.3 Public school boards to loan books to public or nonpublic school students, or persons not in school--Board approval of books.
- §13-34-17 to 13-34-22. Repealed.
- §13-34-23 Loan of textbooks.
- §13-34-24 Persons enrolled in schools operated by government entity other than local school district excepted.
- §13-34-25 Representation of school board, board member or school district by attorney general.
- §13-34-26 Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.