2011 South Dakota Code
Title 13 EDUCATION
Chapter 33. Curriculum And Courses Of Instruction
- §13-33-1 Conformity to standards adopted by state board.
- §13-33-2 Repealed.
- §13-33-3 Adult education, summer school, kindergarten, and nursery schools.
- §13-33-4 Instruction on United States and state Constitutions required--Years when given.
- §13-33-5, 13-33-6. Repealed.
- §13-33-6.1 Character development instruction.
- §13-33-7 Repealed.
- §13-33-7.1, 13-33-7.2. Repealed.
- §13-33-8 Repealed.
- §13-33-9 Sectarian doctrine prohibited in public schools.
- §13-33-10 Released time for religious instruction.
- §13-33-11 Instruction to promote mastery of English language.
- §13-33-12, 13-33-13. Repealed.
- §13-33-14, 13-33-15. Repealed.
- §13-33-16 Repealed.
- §13-33-17 American sign language recognized--Authorized in high school and colleges--Encouraged in elementary schools.
- §13-33-18 Repealed.
- §13-33-19 Recommended high school program and basic high school program--Enrollment and completion requirements.
- §13-33-20 Distance learning defined.
- §13-33-21 Certificate authorizing distance learning provider to provide courses required.
- §13-33-22 Promulgation of rules relating to distance learning certificate.
- §13-33-23 Promulgation of rules establishing priorities and eligibility for distance learning courses.
- §13-33-24 South Dakota virtual school created.
- §13-33-25 South Dakota Virtual School Advisory Council established.
- §13-33-26 Council membership.
- §13-33-27 Council terms--Vacancies.
- §13-33-28 Promulgation of rules concerning virtual school.
- §13-33-29 Granting of credit for distance learning courses not offered by South Dakota Virtual School prohibited--Exceptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.