2011 South Dakota Code
Title 13 EDUCATION
Chapter 32. Supervision Of Students And Conduct Of School
- §13-32-1 Disciplinary authority over students on school premises.
- §13-32-2 Physical force authorized when reasonable and necessary--Attendance at school functions away from premises--Authority of bus drivers.
- §13-32-3 Reference for psychiatric treatment prohibited without parents' consent.
- §13-32-4 School board to assist in discipline--Suspension and expulsion of pupils--Report to local authorities--Hearings--Alternative settings.
- §13-32-4.1 Attendance policy--Adoption by school board--Suspension and expulsion power unaffected.
- §13-32-4.2 Procedure for suspension--Appeal--Hearing.
- §13-32-4.3 Effect of student's suspension or expulsion on enrollment.
- §13-32-4.4 Early reinstatement of expelled student.
- §13-32-4.5 Conditions for early reinstatement.
- §13-32-4.6 Return to school upon fulfillment of conditions--Revocation of early reinstatement.
- §13-32-4.7 Due process procedures--Promulgation of early reinstatement rules.
- §13-32-5 Injury to school property as ground for suspension or expulsion.
- §13-32-6 Disturbance of school as misdemeanor.
- §13-32-7 Possession of firearms on elementary or secondary school premises or vehicle as misdemeanor--Exceptions.
- §13-32-8 School safety patrols--Insurance coverage.
- §13-32-9 Suspension from extracurricular activities for controlled substances violation--Unified Judicial System to give certain notices.
- §13-32-10 Definition of terms regarding self-administration of medication.
- §13-32-11 Student self-administration of prescription asthma and anaphylaxis medication.
- §13-32-12 Disciplinary action regarding self-administration of medication.
- §13-32-13 Applicability of provisions regarding self-administration of medication.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.