2011 South Dakota Code
Title 13 EDUCATION
Chapter 28A. Open Enrollment and Tuition Regulation Programs With Neighboring States
- §13-28A-1 Open enrollment or tuition regulation programs--Agreements with neighboring states.
- §13-28A-2 Open enrollment agreements--Contents.
- §13-28A-2.1 Tuition regulation program agreements--Contents.
- §13-28A-3 Application procedure--Agreement to specify.
- §13-28A-4 Reasons application may be denied--Application to specify.
- §13-28A-5 South Dakota school district not responsible for transportation to bordering state--Agreement to specify.
- §13-28A-6 Additional terms relating to special education and related services.
- §13-28A-7 Student from bordering state included in South Dakota receiving school district's fall enrollment for aid purposes.
- §13-28A-8 South Dakota student sent to bordering state not included in resident school district's fall enrollment for aid purposes.
- §13-28A-9 Student from resident school district not receiving state aid--Enrollment in bordering state without payment to state prohibited.
- §13-28A-10 Promulgation of rules.
- §13-28A-11 Repealed.
- §13-28A-12 School district not entitled to additional funding.
- §13-28A-13 Effect of tuition regulation agreement on school district's fall enrollment for aid purposes.
- §13-28A-14 Entitlements where tuition rate and per student allocation differ.
- §13-28A-15 Effect of chapter on existing agreements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.