2011 South Dakota Code
Title 13 EDUCATION
Chapter 26. School Term And Holidays
- §13-26-1 School fiscal year--Local board to set length of school term, day and week--Minimum hours in school term.
- §13-26-2 Time required in school term--Make up time--Summer term.
- §13-26-2.1 Repealed.
- §13-26-2.2 Repealed.
- §13-26-2.3 Repealed.
- §13-26-2.4 Repealed.
- §13-26-3 Repealed.
- §13-26-4 Teacher-parent conferences counted as hours in session.
- §13-26-4.1 In-service training.
- §13-26-5 Repealed.
- §13-26-6 School term provisions not applicable to special schools.
- §13-26-7 Repealed.
- §13-26-8 Repealed.
- §13-26-9 School board decision on opening day of classes.
- §13-26-10 Petition to refer a school board decision on opening day of classes.
- §13-26-11 Contents of petition on opening day of classes.
- §13-26-12 Requirements for voters signing petition.
- §13-26-13 Time of election.
- §13-26-14 Publication of referred decision.
- §13-26-15 Ballots--Printing and distribution.
- §13-26-16 Approval by majority--Rejection.
- §13-26-17 Nonreferral or rejection of referendum--Decision not subject to further referendum.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.