2011 South Dakota Code
Title 13 EDUCATION
Chapter 24. School Grounds And Buildings
- §13-24-1 School board authority to purchase or lease land for school purposes.
- §13-24-2 Eminent domain power for acquisition of school land--Resolution and action by school board.
- §13-24-3 Selection of school site on state-owned land--Appraisement, sale, and conveyance to school district.
- §13-24-4 Exchange of property with state, municipality, township, or county.
- §13-24-5 Oil and gas exploration and development leases authorized--Private or public sale.
- §13-24-6 Pooling and unitization of oil and gas development authorized.
- §13-24-7 Oil and gas leases not to interfere with school purposes.
- §13-24-8 Oil and gas proceeds paid into district general fund.
- §13-24-9 School board power to erect, acquire, equip and dispose of school and accessory buildings--Dormitories for postsecondary students prohibited.
- §13-24-10 Maximum term of leases of school property--Bid requirements.
- §13-24-11 Equipment, maintenance, and repair of buildings and athletic fields.
- §13-24-12, 13-24-13. Repealed.
- §13-24-14 Repealed.
- §13-24-15 Repealed.
- §13-24-16 Sanitary facilities and utilities required for school buildings.
- §13-24-17 Flagpole required--Display of flag.
- §13-24-17.1 Display of Ten Commandments permitted--Conditions.
- §13-24-17.2 Right to post flag, recite pledge of allegiance and sing national anthem not to be infringed.
- §13-24-18 Repealed.
- §13-24-18.1 Repealed.
- §13-24-18.2, 13-24-18.3. Repealed.
- §13-24-18.4 Repealed.
- §13-24-19 Repealed.
- §13-24-20 Use of school facilities or buses for other community or commercial purposes--Compensation--Liability for damages.
- §13-24-21 Fee for use of school parking facilities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.