2011 South Dakota Code
Title 13 EDUCATION
Chapter 18. School District Warrants And Disbursements
- §13-18-1 Check, warrant or electronic funds transfer required for payment of school funds.
- §13-18-2 Contents and signing of checks and warrants.
- §13-18-3 Itemized invoice and verified voucher required for issuance of check or warrant--Retention.
- §13-18-4 Repealed.
- §13-18-5 to 13-18-7. Repealed.
- §13-18-8 Business manager's check register--Form and contents.
- §13-18-9 Registered warrant prenumbered and issued when funds insufficient--Records kept--Endorsement--Interest earned.
- §13-18-10 Checks for federal tax payments as preferred obligation--Special accounts for federal moneys.
- §13-18-11 Register of warrants not paid for want of funds--Payment in order of registration.
- §13-18-12 Validation of registered warrants and refunding bonds.
- §13-18-13 Call of registered warrants for payment--Cessation of interest.
- §13-18-14 Cancellation of check or warrant not presented for payment--Notation in register.
- §13-18-15 Payment of check or warrant despite cancellation provisions.
- §13-18-16 Petty cash account--Maximum amount.
- §13-18-17 Incidental account.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.