2011 South Dakota Code
Title 13 EDUCATION
Chapter 17. Compromise Of Judgments For School Districts
- §13-17-1 School board authorized to compromise judgments.
- §13-17-2 Resolution of board authorizing compromise--Contents.
- §13-17-3 Petition for circuit court approval of judgment compromise--Attached papers.
- §13-17-4 Time and place of hearing--Publication of notice.
- §13-17-5 Circuit court hearing on judgment compromise.
- §13-17-6 Circuit court order approving judgment compromise--Cash settlement required.
- §13-17-7 Costs and expenses paid by judgment debtor--Deposit with school board.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.