2011 South Dakota Code
Title 13 EDUCATION
Chapter 15A. Pilot Charter School For American Indian Students
- §13-15A-1 Pilot charter school established upon receipt of federal grant.
- §13-15A-2 Plan submission--Contents.
- §13-15A-3 School to be public, nonreligious, nonhome based, and nonprofit.
- §13-15A-4 Enrollment priority to American Indian students from recognized tribes.
- §13-15A-5 Independent local education agency--Accountability system--State aid.
- §13-15A-6 Local property tax revenue not available to pilot charter school.
- §13-15A-7 Charter requirements--Term--Renewal.
- §13-15A-8 Federal grant funding.
- §13-15A-9 State retirement system--Employment contracts.
- §13-15A-10 Transfer of credits to public school.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.