2011 South Dakota Code
Title 12 ELECTIONS
Chapter 24. Presidential Electors
- §12-24-1 Elector's notice to Governor of readiness to perform duties--Certificate of names presented to electors.
- §12-24-2 Replacement of elector failing to appear.
- §12-24-3 Notice to and powers of elector chosen to fill vacancy.
- §12-24-4 Time and place of performance of constitutional duties by electors.
- §12-24-5 Compensation and mileage of electors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.