2011 South Dakota Code
Title 12 ELECTIONS
Chapter 17B. Automatic Tabulating Systems
- §12-17B-1 Definition of terms.
- §12-17B-2 Capabilities required of automatic tabulating, direct recording electronic, or electronic ballot marking systems--Approval of changes or modifications.
- §12-17B-2.1 Direct recording electronic voting system--Requirements.
- §12-17B-3 Authority of governing body to adopt, experiment with or abandon system.
- §12-17B-4 Contract by political subdivision with county for use of system.
- §12-17B-5 Testing system before election--Public notice.
- §12-17B-6 Sufficient amount of equipment and supplies required.
- §12-17B-6.1 Electronic ballot marking system required where candidate for federal office on ballot.
- §12-17B-7 Voting instructions--Manner of giving instructions.
- §12-17B-8 Repealed.
- §12-17B-9 Transporting sealed ballot box.
- §12-17B-10 Direction of proceedings at counting location--Open to public.
- §12-17B-11 Equal party representation amongst persons employed to receive, process or tabulate ballots--Submission of employee list--Oath required.
- §12-17B-12 Test of system repeated prior to counting ballots.
- §12-17B-13 Procedure for tabulating votes--Results as unofficial returns--Certification by board.
- §12-17B-13.1 Operation of automatic tabulating equipment--Return of ballots--Out-stacking of ballots.
- §12-17B-14 Duplicate ballots substituted for rejected ballots.
- §12-17B-15 Sealing and storing tabulated ballots and program board.
- §12-17B-16 Recount procedures.
- §12-17B-17 Promulgation of rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.