2011 South Dakota Code
Title 12 ELECTIONS
Chapter 15. Precinct Election Officials
- §12-15-1 Appointment by county auditor of precinct election officials--Names submitted by parties.
- §12-15-1.1, 12-15-1.2. Repealed.
- §12-15-1.3 Precinct assistant--Appointment--Duties.
- §12-15-2 Precinct superintendent and precinct deputy to be registered voters and residents of precinct.
- §12-15-2.1 Precinct superintendent and precinct deputy prohibited to serve as poll watchers.
- §12-15-3 Distribution of precinct officials among parties--Superintendent from majority party--Eligible appointees when list not provided.
- §12-15-4 Repealed.
- §12-15-5 Repealed.
- §12-15-6 Repealed.
- §12-15-7 Meetings of precinct officials for instruction on laws and duties--Compensation for attendance.
- §12-15-8 Repealed.
- §12-15-9 Oath of precinct officials--Entry in pollbook--Violation of oath as misdemeanor.
- §12-15-10 Replacement of precinct superintendent or precinct deputy failing to take oath or to serve.
- §12-15-11 Fee paid precinct superintendent and precinct deputy--Mileage for returning pollbooks and ballot boxes.
- §12-15-12 Repealed.
- §12-15-13 Certification of fee of precinct superintendent and precinct deputy--Order for payment from treasury.
- §12-15-14 Counting boards in large paper ballot precincts--Duties.
- §12-15-14.1 Counting boards in smaller precincts to avoid unreasonable delay.
- §12-15-14.2 Repealed.
- §12-15-14.3 Certain relatives of candidates prohibited from serving on election and counting boards.
- §12-15-15, 12-15-16. Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.