2011 South Dakota Code
Title 1 STATE AFFAIRS AND GOVERNMENT
Chapter 54. Department of Tribal Relations
- §1-54-1 Department created--Secretary as head.
- §1-54-2 Office of Tribal Governmental Relations transferred.
- §1-54-3 Department functions.
- §1-54-4 Governor to hold hearings before entering into gaming compact.
- §1-54-5 Consultation with tribal government regarding state programs.
- §1-54-6 Advice to Department of Tribal Relations.
- §1-54-7 Tribal identification cards.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.